• 1

Sex and the prevention of sexually transmitted infections can be a touchy subject for young adults, but talking about them and getting tested are crucial steps to maintaining a healthy sex life. There are resources on campus and tips any sexually active college student can take advantage of.

• 0

EXCEL Campus Activities will host its third Battle of the Bands event Saturday at 7 p.m. in the University Center Palo Duro Lounge. Attendants of the free event will be able to witness five bands compete for the grand prize of a gift card and studio time courtesy of UT Arlington Records and …

• 1

Broadcast senior Branlon Allen said although the Grammy Awards have disappointed him the past few years, he still looks forward to watching the show.

• 3

Right now, any person 18 and up can walk into a local vape or supplement store and browse through shelves stocked with a number of cannabidiol, or CBD, products in the form of cake mix, bath bombs, oils, vape cartridges, candy and even dog treats.

• 0

Led by film professor Changhee Chun, Master of Fine Arts film students will host a showcase of their work. The film themes vary, some tackling embracing one’s culture while others take a more experimental approach on everyday issues.

• 0

Satin, sheer, gloss or matte are all words used when describing lipsticks. As versatile as lipsticks are, it is quite easy to be pigeonholed into wearing traditional red and nude colors instead of experimenting with shades.

• 1

The global market for men’s beauty is experiencing a growth much like that of an unattended beard.

• 0

The Denton Black Film Festival does more than just screen films. The festival is a multievent celebration of black culture in the form of film, art, poetry, music, comedy, spoken word and interactive workshops. The five-day event is held in Denton every January, with this year’s the festival…

• 0

Winter break serves as the perfect time to catch up on favorite shows or check out that one movie everyone’s been raving about. As the semester gets started, students dish on what they’ve binge-watched over the break.