• 1

Dating may be part of the college experience, but don’t count on financial aid and scholarships to cover the cost. Once a week, The Shorthorn is coming through with cheap date ideas in different neighborhoods around the Metroplex. All. Under. $30. Impress your S.O. or potential bae with a da…

• 0

“Anytime is Crunch time.” That’s the motto for the new doughnut shop in town, Crunch Donut Factory, which stays open 24/7 beginning Saturday.

• 0

Some may argue that the Metroplex is patio weather friendly year-round, but the springtime often reminds patrons that sitting outdoors is an option.

• 0

When Tom Kirlin was in college, pancakes were the best way to sober up after a long night of drinking.

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!

• 0

It feels great to help a family in need before having Thanksgiving dinner, said Jim Burgins, pastor and communications administrator at Mission Arlington.

• 0

English junior Laura Nichols said convenience, good prices and quality are characteristics she looks for in a food truck.

• 0

Cassandra Toney was a vegetarian for seven years. She loves all vegetables, except eggplant, but chooses to prepare vegetables with more versatility.