• 0

Most cubicles in the lower level of the University Center are decorated with pictures of friends and family, and office supplies. But on Dillian Frelow’s desk, a golden plaque sits engraved with words one may appropriately describe as ‘flawless’: What Would Beyonce Do?

• 0

Love may be in the air with cuffing season in full swing, but for many, this time of courtship is fraught with dates gone bad. Following the trending Twitter hashtag #howtoruinadatein4words, students shared their stories about catastrophic evenings spent with prospective significant others.

• 0

Though fall starts Sept. 22, students may not find themselves wearing sweaters and boots for a while with Texas heat still in the high 80s.

• 0

Alex Spencer and Danzel Oliver describe their personalities and their friendship as a Jay-Z and Ice Cube vibe. Spencer is Jay-Z because he’s the visionary who executes tasks single handedly, Oliver said. Oliver said he is Ice Cube because of his reserved personality and passion. Unlike Jay-Z…

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!

• 2

President of the International Student Organization, vice president for public relations and recruitment of Mavs for the United Nations Children’s Fund, vice president of the Student Health Advisory Committee. The list of titles goes on for Fawaad Khan, electrical engineering graduate student.

• 0

Computer science junior Luis Mendoza is as organized as they come. His advice to students who are further in their education is to take out everything that’s unnecessary, like old tests and homework assignments.

• 0

Online scrapbooking may seem like a viable solution for those who don’t want to spend money on materials, but something about tangible photographs makes scrapbooking a special hobby.