• 0

Anyone can see a track runner’s results, accolades and broken records, but few see the effort they put in every day on the track.

• 0

For the first time in his career, junior Justin Domangue was named Sun Belt Conference Men’s Cross Country Runner of the Week on Wednesday.

• 0

Seven thousand feet above sea level, countless miles of mountainous trails and surrounded by dense pine forests, Flagstaff, Arizona, sounds like an ideal location for an outdoorsy weekend away; for senior cross-country runner Brady Steele, it’s his nirvana.

• 0

This is second in a series about the equipment and traditions that UTA’s athletic teams embrace. The series will look at a different sport each week, giving students a more intimate look at the relationships athletes have with their gear.

• 0

The cross-country teams will compete at the Ken Garland Invitational on Saturday in Denton, Texas, hoping to keep their momentum going and prepare for their final meets before the Sun Belt Conference Championships.

• 0

WACO, Texas — The men’s and women’s cross-country teams opened up their season with last-place finishes in the Bear Twilight Invitational on Friday night.

• 0

A new season lies ahead for the men’s and women’s cross-country teams, each with distinct goals in mind.

• 0

The 2018 Bobby Lane Invitational started Friday at Maverick Stadium with the men’s and women’s hammer and javelin competitions.