These reports are from the UTA Police Department’s Daily Crime and Activity Logs.

Friday

Injured Person Medical Assist

A staff member refused transport to the hospital after officers responded to a medical assist.

Theft

A student reported the theft of her personal property.

Hit and Run

A student reported her vehicle had been struck by another vehicle. There were no reported injuries.

Saturday

Public Intoxication

A nonstudent was arrested in connection with public intoxication and seven outstanding warrants out of Grand Prairie Police Department.

Warrant Service - Misdemeanor

A nonstudent was arrested in connection with outstanding warrants out of Garland and Forest Hill police departments during a routine traffic stop on Cooper Street.

Sunday

Warrant Service - Misdemeanor

A nonstudent was arrested regarding outstanding warrants out of Cockrell Police Department during a traffic stop on Mitchell Street.

Stalking

A student reported that her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her.

Assault

A student and nonstudent received citations for offensive contact against a family member.

Monday

Domestic Disturbance

UTA police responded to the report of a student and nonstudent arguing at a campus apartment. The nonstudent was issued a criminal trespass warning and arrested in connection with a misdemeanor warrant out of the Fort Worth Police Department.

Investigation

An unknown person was seen jumping over a fence and walking across the parking lot at another campus location.

@searsrafael

rafael.sears@mavs.uta.edu