• Updated

UTA had some strong showings in its inaugural season in the Sun Belt Conference and was headlined by the UTA men’s track and field team who won the coveted triple crown. 

• Updated

Whether you are new to UTA or finishing up a degree, it can be helpful to know who the major players on campus are. These people — staff and student alike — work to maintain quality of life for the UTA community.

• Updated

The Maverick Express ID card can literally be the key to success for UTA students.

• Updated

When deciding what university to attend, one of the first things students look at is the tuition rate. Incoming freshman Emily Panella said the tuition rate was one of the reasons she decided to attend UTA.

• Updated

Biology sophomore Stephen Perritt said he has dropped two classes to preserve his GPA. From the first day of class, Perritt said he had an overwhelming feeling of playing catch-up.

• Updated

Attending a university with more than 30,000 students and knowing everything about it from the beginning can be hard. Some UTA students said they wish they knew a few more details about the school before attending.

• Updated

Feel-good food, dining dollars and crowded cafeterias all come with the dining options here at UTA, where students can choose what to eat on campus, including the Connection Café, The Plaza food court and the restaurants in the College Park D…

• Updated

Classes at UTA can be challenging for new students, whether they are entering the university from high school or transferring in from another college. Students and professors agree: Establishing and maintaining relationships with instructors …

• Updated

Whether it’s fines and tickets or simply finding a good spot, parking often has been described by students as a major problem on campus. 

• Updated

The transition from high school to college is an experience that can be exciting and sometimes stressful. With a new courseload, adjusting to a different atmosphere and the occasional all-nighter cram for big exams, the fear of getting lost i…

• Updated

Students need to understand that their job search starts as soon as they begin college, according to Nikki Dickens, Career Development and Programs assistant director.

• Updated

With the up-and-coming success of the baseball and softball programs have come the plans for improving and renovating the teams’ athletic facilities this summer for more of a top-tier collegiate program standard.

• Updated

The beginning of a college semester can be an exciting time for students, but it’s important for students to remember to take time to read the syllabus and get everything needed in advance so you are prepared for the semester.