• Updated
  • 0

While his sport is punishment to other sports, junior sprinter Tre Haynes talks about how he keeps in shape away from the track.

• Updated
  • 0

Music can serve as an aid for the mental strains that college students may face during their academic careers.

• Updated
  • 1

The chance of a woman developing breast cancer is one in eight. The fear of becoming a part of that statistic was always in the back of her mind, said Cleva Steadman, Arlington resident and breast cancer survivor.

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!

• Updated
  • 1

Alternative medicine refers to various therapeutic practices straying from mainstream science and are not usually found in conventional medical schools.

• Updated
  • 1

It’s important to get checked for sexually transmitted infections any time a student has had a sexual encounter with a new partner or stranger, and oftentimes this happens during spring break, said Angela Middleton, medical director of UTA health services.

• Updated
  • 0

Most college students will do just about anything to get a free T-shirt, even if that means jumping into 40-degree water in February.

• Updated
  • 0

With the new semester kicking off, a little inspiration might be exactly what's needed to get through the day, week or semester. Students share their favorite quotes that give them motivation to keep going.