These reports are pulled from the UTA Police Department’s Daily Crime and Activity Logs.

Monday

Theft

Four thefts were reported to UTA Police on Monday. Two of the thefts were said to have occurred at the Central Library.

A nonstudent reported his skateboard was stolen from the Central Library. Later, a student reported a theft of unattended property from a study desk there.

A staff member at Blaze’s reported her wallet was stolen while she was working.

A student reported someone stole his bike, which was locked to a bike rack, outside of the Lofts at College Park.

Marijuana Possession

A nonstudent was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana during a routine traffic stop on West Cedar Street.

Accident — Hit and Run

A student reported her vehicle was damaged while parked inside the College Park South Garage.

Vehicle Burglary

A student reported someone took her UTA parking permit in the Chawla Hall parking lot.

Miscellaneous

A staff member reported an elevator filter being damaged when a cloth rag was caught inside.

Meet Complainant

A staff member reported damage to the front door of an apartment at The Heights on Pecan.

Emotionally Disturbed Person

A student was transported to the hospital for mental observation.

Tuesday

Warrant Service-Misdemeanor

A nonstudent was arrested in connection with three outstanding warrants out of the Arlington Police Department during a routine traffic stop on West Abram street.

@SearsRafael

rafael.sears@mavs.uta.edu